Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i love hotdogs

Did anyone watch the biggest loser? If so, does anyone want to fly to the ranch and have it out with the blue team? Yeah-i'm talking to you vicki/heba/ed! I think its safe to say all of American hates you. Thinking about them makes me want to throw my water bottle across the room. And good for you Amy, standing up for yourself and sending home a huge threat. You did the right thing by listening to your mom...My hopes for the blue team goes as follows...one by one they are each sent home where they are so upset they induldge in gallons of ice cream, donuts and candy ( basically heaven in my eyes) and when they report back to the ranch for the final show they each gained back their weight and then some. It would bring pure joy to my life and a smile to my face if this could happen. I know some mean people-this team takes the cake. Literally...



Speaking of cake-can we chat a second about one of my (i have chills before even announcing it)one of my absolute favorite things to eat? Drumroll please........Hotdogs. yes thats right...the hotdog. sheer perfection. with yellow mustard and those sabrett onions...and dont go frying them. please. there is only one way to eat a hot dog...fill a pot/bowl/cart/sink/ with water...boil it and toss those puppies in. yes. dirty water dogs. Makes me want to hop on a train and hit up a street vendor in NYC for one or two...so delish! A good friend of mine often hosts parties and invested in a table top sabrett hot dog cart. Is this not the best idea you ever heard of? You can often find me at one of those get togethers next to the hot dog table...sick to my stomach...trying to fit another one in. I am taking recommendations for the best hot dog stands on the east coast. call/email/text/ me if you know of any worthy vendors. I will travel the distance for my dogs and i will byojoso (bring your own jar of sabrett onions) if i have to.



Now i'm back to thinking about the ranch and the beasts on the blue team. I have to stop watching tv. I am in love with an amazing man who happens to be a dreamy doctor.I want to work for Liz Lemon. I want to wear pams cardigan. I want to be friends with jon & kate. I want to babysit 7 out of 8 of their kids-sorry mady...I want to run over the blue team and spencer with a tricycle...and i would absolutely take on an unknown disease so i could go to plainsboro princeton and have dr. gregory house do a full work up...backless gown and all....

1 comment:

Young Han said...

I totally agree! Jo was always talking about how good water dogs were and how you couldn't beat NYC hot dogs, and I said its a freakin' hot dog how good could it be? Well it was very very addict-ively good.